Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Status: Full time employment
The front desk officer is responsible for overall management of all aspects of the office for the smooth functioning. S/he will closely work with managing director/s, counselor/s and instructor/s to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support solutions for all aspects of the office. The front desk officer reports to the managing director/s, counselor/s and instructor/s.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office on time.
- Assist visitors by greeting and directing them appropriately.
- Keep record of visitors and report them on daily basis.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Act as a Marketer (posting and answering inquiries while not doing receptionist task)
- In charge of keys for of all rooms, cabinets and drawers within the office premise.
- Assists the seniors in daily tasks.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Assist students filling up the enquiry form and application form of colleges and universities.
- Oversees and assist in the use of equipment and amenities.
- Visit banks when required.
- Petty cash management and bills payment.
- Ensure utilities bills are paid on time.
- Keep record of accounting on daily basis.
- Receive payments from clients and issue bills.
- Keep inventory of stationaries and office equipment and responsible for their timely maintenance.
- Make supplies orders required for office and go for shopping if necessary.
- Reporting of any damages in the equipment.
- Participate in meetings and seminars when requested.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the office.
- Should have pleasant personality with positive attitude.
- Minimum +2 pass or running in any stream.
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills.
- Good knowledge of Email and Internet.
- Good with verbal and written English.
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially.
(Driving license holder ladies are encouraged to apply.)
To apply, email your resume at email@example.com
Drop your resume and copies of all relevant documents at our office.
Fill up the form below.